Annual Lawn Maintenance Plan
Austin's Lawn Care provides many of our clients with full service annual maintenance contracts. Not only is it a hassle free way to take care of your yard but it also is a great help to your budget; twelve monthly payments and NO surprises. This service provides you with a crisp and detailed appearance year-round!
You didn't add any pricing tables yet!
Package prices vary according to the size of your residential lawn or property. Multi-dwelling residence, add 5% to the base price; and businesses, add 10% to the base price.
Package starting prices are pre-discount; you will receive 10% off your annual contract when you pay for the year in full. Additional discounts may be applied for senior citizens, veterans, people with disabilities or who maybe fixed income single parents.
Green Equipment can be used at the clients behest. We will use electrical lawn equipment to care for your yard. Our electrical equipment uses batteries which we recharge using solar and vertical axis wind turbines (VAWT). However, if demand for our Green Equipment has exceeded our power generation capacity of about 2.8 kWh (or 2,800 Watts per Hour), we may supplemented our power needs with the already eco-friendly Washington States power grid. Sorry; this service is not available for x-large lawns.
- February/March: Fertilizer application & Pre-emergent crab grass control/Post emergent weed control
- April/May: Fertilizer application (2nd application Pre-emergent crab grass control/post emergent weed control)
- May/June: Fertilizer application (Post Emergent-Broad Leaf Control as needed)
- July/August: Fertilizer application (Post emergent broad lead & crab grass control as needed & Nut-sedge control as needed)
- Sept/Oct: Fertilizer application
- Nov/Dec: Fertilizer application & Post Emergent Weed Control
- January: Lime Maintenance application
- February: Fertilizer & Pre-emergent crab grass control/Post emergent weed control application
- March: No applications
- April: Fertilizer (2nd application Pre-emergent crab grass control/post emergent weed control)
- May: Herbicide application for controlling Bermuda grass and Preventative fungus application
- June: Fertilizer (Post Emergent-Broad Leaf Control as needed), Herbicide application for controlling Bermuda grass and Preventative fungus application
- July: Herbicide application for controlling Bermuda grass
- August: Fertilizer application (Post emergent broad lead & crab grass control & Nut-sedge control)
- September: No applications
- October: Fertilizer application
- November: No applications
- December: Fertilizer & Post Emergent Weed control application